European String Teachers Association
ESTA members are all individual string teachers and players of violin, viola, cello or double bass. ESTA is not an association of music schools or institutions, though these may be affiliated.
Membership includes a wide range of teaching professionals working in conservatoires, schools or private practice. ESTA also encourages adult learners and amateur musicians to benefit from membership.
ESTA is not tied to any particular pedagogical framework, but embraces them all in a spirit of fostering the development of creative pathways for teaching and learning. Every member has access to events organised by their national branch plus international events.
- Access to a community of string teachers among whom ideas are freely shared.
- The opportunity to learn about the major string teaching techniques from experts.
- A national newsletter and/or magazine.
- Access to the restricted members only section of national websites.
- Discounts on trade items (varies from branch to branch).